Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What we did today before James and Elyse went back home.






First I went and took the kids to get there flu shots. The doctor is checking Coleton out to see if he might be diabetic. I know another thing for us to over come. I still would take my trials over alot of other ones I could face. Then we came home and put Ashlynn on the bus to go to school. then we went to lunch at Johnny Rockets, walked around Westgate, and then we went to Cabela's. What a fun day. We love having people in town and showing them around.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Why don't we ever do that when I'm in town??

Molly said...

I love taking out of towners to Westgate - it makes Phoenix seem like a cool place! I love the sweet pics of your kids.

stephanie said...

Katie what a cute family! I loved looking at pics of the big party! Why didnt she fly me up?

Whitney said...

the kids are so big and cute. looks like you had a great time at the party!!!!!