Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Fair

Coleton loves to ride in grandpa's new truck. So my dad decided that he and my mom would take him for a ride to the fair while Ashlynn and I were are her intake. Then Ashlynn went to school, and I got a nice afternoon to myself. I slept and went to lunch with my sister. Here are all the pictures from the fair. When I was younger and the Rose Festival would come to Portland my dad would always take us. He loves fairs and stuff like that. I am glad that my kids can enjoy this time with the grandparents.

There are pictures of my mom, Coleton, and my brother and his wife and their kids.



















2 comments:

Denise said...

Grandparents rock! I bet it is so nice to have them helping out with your kids. I wish ours lived closer.

cuthbertsonclan said...

Katie,
I laughed hard at the picture of Bryan eating. That's a classic Cuthbertson Brother photo! I miss you! Can't wait for you to come back to Portland so we can hang!
love ya
reb