Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love these kids.

My sister is throwing my dad a surprise 70th birthday party on Saturday, and as part of his gift she wants all of his kids to write him a letter, and family pictures. So with the very little time I had. I took the kids into the backyard and took some pictures of them. I thought they turned out pretty cute. Now I just need to know which on I should us. Individual ones or one of them together. So I want you to vote for me. My sister really wants Scott and I to be in them, but I don't think we are going to have time to do that before the party. But we will see.
1.

2

3

4

5

4 comments:

Kathy said...

1 or 4! Super cute! You need to take my family photos for us.

Denise said...

I like 1 the best. You should frame that one - it so really cute.

Ford Family said...

I like number one also - super cute! But now its probably too late to vote since its already Saturday huh? Oops!

Kathy said...

POST YOUR PICS!!!