Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What happens when a mom is supposed to stay home....

... Well my sweet little Innocent children witnessed a baby bunny have convulsions, and die today. Here is the story. So we have had a rabbit in the back yard for quite some time now. It lives behind the shed. The kids get really excited whenever it come out, and are so thrilled. Well today a baby bunny came out. The kids got all excited, and went out side to try and catch it. Knowing that a three year old couldn't possibly catch a bunny Scott let Ashlynn out to go catch it. As Ashlynn got closer and closer to the rabbit it was not running off. Scott was worried that she might actually catch it. So he hurries out there with her, and the rabbit was not moving cause it was dying. So Scott let my daughter stand there and watch it die. He tells her that it is sleeping, and then he puts it into a garbage bag, now how much more confused could my little girl be. Who falls asleep like that.....Right?

5 comments:

the W* family said...

That is too funny (sorry, I know it's sad, but it kind of is funny). I can imagine Adam thinking I was going to put him in a trash bag when he fell asleep if I told him that.

stacey said...

Totally off topic, but I changed my blog address and now if I go to my old blog address it shows that you have it now. Weird! Or did you want to use it?

My new address is:
www.maughanstersinc.blogspot.com

Ford Family said...

Ahh! How sad, poor bunny...

Denise said...

Ha...that is funny, gross, and sad. Poor Ashlynn!

Stephanie said...

that's morbid. funny, but still...yes, I would have to say that Dad's do have a strange way of handling things sometimes!