Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh what has been going on....

Well of course we have been crazy busy, and are looking for a good vacation before things get really crazy this fall. I am still loving work, I am learning so much, and I hate leaving my kids behind everyday. Scott is getting prepared for the application process for school. Hopefully we get in next fall, but everyone will know when we do I will be so excited. It will mean we are almost half way there. I am so stressed lately, and cant wait for this rollercoaster of stress to be gone. I am getting so baby hungry, and want a baby so bad. And it does not help to half of Scott's family pregnant. I wish we could have another baby right now. Our time will come. I just cant believe that Coleton will be 3 and I am not even pregnant. It is weird. Anyway enough about that. Ashlynn is starting school up again for the fall on August 12, and she is doing so well. She is really starting to talk alot. It is weird. She is still awkward with her sentances, but she is trying, and I just know this school year she will do amazingly well. She is just so sweet, and a really good girl. She and Coleton are best friends. They hardly ever fight, and I could ask for better kids. Coleton is growing so fast, he is talking so much, and it amazes Scott and I at how he just asks for whatever it is that he wants. Ashlynn still has yet to do that. It seems as though they are at the same stage right now. It is really like having twins. Of course I dont know what it is like to have twins, but I am sure it is like this.

I have to be so thankful for my parents and all the help that they have given my family, and they hardly complain at all. I couldnt ask for better parents they have been amazing. They just love my kids unconditionally. They are so good to my kids. I can go to work and not have to worry about how they are being treated, I just love that. Not alot of people are that fortunate. It makes working a little easier. I dont know what we are going to do if we dont have a choice of staying here or moving to Oregon. We have perfect situations in either one of those states. But we are applying for 11 schools all over the west coast, Utah, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, New Mexico, Nevada, and I think that is it. So hopefully we will get what we want. But we can just pray, and I know the Lord will take good care of us. So as you can tell its just the same old stuff. I have not gotten my camera out in a while, but I will try to this weekend on my weekend off.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

oh hopefully u move to oregon!:)

Denise said...

Thanks for the update. Everytime you get baby hungry just think about all those sleepless nights, stimky diapers, puking, etc...that'll hold you over! If you want to vacation in Utah our door is always open!

Ford Family said...

Oh and you left out Texas!