Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our fouth of July


More lightening

This is the captured lightening

Scott was helping the kids fill up the water balloons

Eyrlin and Ashlynn matching on the fourth

Coleton on the fourth

Ashlynn on the fouth

This is our fourth of July sunset. This is one of the things that I love about AZ, but this is one of the FEW.

We had a wonderful fourth of July. I had to work, but even that was great cause we were so slow, and I got paid double time because it was a holiday. And I got off at 3:30, and our family party started at 4:00pm So that worked out great. Then we ate and decided to play water balloon volleyball, and we all got wet, and playing in the stormy weather. It was not raining on us. It just smelled like rain, and was so windy. I loved it. Then we played a game of volleyball. Then we played a game of River, and the fireworks started around 9:30 because of the storm. We were able to watch the fireworks from my brothers balcony. So we did not have to deal with the crowds. It was so fun. We got home around 11:30, and went to bed.

Today is my anniversary, and we have been married 5 awesome years. WOW I cant believe it has been that long. I am so happy with the way things have gone. And that Scott still puts up with me. He is an awesome husband, and I couldn't be more grateful for him.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like you guys had a blast.
Congrats on 5 wonderful years of marriage.

Denise said...

Cool lightning pictures! I thought of you guys on the 4th - remember when we went to your sisters house? Glad you had fun and happy anniversary!

Ford Family said...

Ah that's what I miss about Arizona - the sunsets.