Saturday, May 10, 2008

What have I dont this week....

...Oh I dont know seems like everything.

It all started with me getting a job offer, and on the same day I was called to interview with the same company for a different position. I was torn. I went to the interview to realize it was not a job that I wanted so that made my decision a little easier. I have been helping my sister move since wednesday, and I feel like I did practically everything. But she is taking me to American Idol on tour for my thank you, and I am so excited. I have never been to a concert. We finished moving her yesterday. It has been alot of work let me tell you. Thursday night I went to enrichment night, and learned all about photography, and this lady was amazing. You can check out her website at www.svbphoto.com. So the above picture is me practicing with my camera. I really want to become good at taking pictures. And she gave me so many helpful hints. She costs $200.00 for her to come and take your pictures, and she will spend as much time on you as you want, and take as many pictures as you want, She does alot of candid, and I love those pictures the most.

Last night we went to my nephews semi final state championship game, and they lost due to bad blue calls. It was terrible. The score board shows my nephews name on it, and the only point on the board was thanks to my nephew. He hit a line drive right down the left feild foul like, and then it got lost. It was a great hit. So that was cool, it was a really good game.
So tonight I am going out with my sister and her friend to go to Tiffany & Co. to watch her and her friend spend there money on jewlery, and then we are going to dinner, and then to see "babies moma" I have been dying to see this movie. It looks really funny. Scott has finished off the semester with good grades, and I have finished of the semester with good grades. So we are doing good. Scott has been talking to the hiring manager fo Bosewill Hospital Pharmacy, and she is trying to get him hired, but she has to get approval from her director, because he is not certified to be Pharm Tech, and does not want to waist 9 months of trying to get certified when he can gain the same education by working in the pharmacy. So that is were we are at right now. The kids are great. Ashlynn is finished with school on the 16th and I have no idea what i am going to do with her after that. She will start back up in august. Coleton is not as excited about potty training, but I am trying really hard to stay on top of it, so that I dont loose my oppurtunity to potty train him.

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

Sounds like a busy week! By the way, I love that song on your blog. I go to your webpage sometimes during the day and just replay that song while I clean! :o)