Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Got the Job!!

So I got the job at the hospital, and though its not exactly what I wanted we will make due with it. Now Scott can give his two week notice, and look for a Pharm Tech job. I am really excited to work in a hospital, and even more excited that I work days, so taking dead people to the morgue wont be as bad as taking them in the middle of the night. But here is the problem I have. I have a job interview with the same company just a different location that is closer but has a weird schedule. So I am going to that tomorrow to see what the deal is with that. I think I am going to stick with the one I have already been offered, but I just figured I will go to this interview just to see what they have to offer. Anyway I start in like a week or two. I am so excited.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Congratulations! But dead bodies still moan and fart in the day time

Denise said...

Whoo-hoo! Good job workin' girl!

Ford Family said...

Yea, congrats! :o)

the W* family said...

Congrats! That's awesome!