Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shooting in the Desert





Today my brother took his wife, my mom, my dad, and me shooting in the desert. The story behind it is that my mom wanted a gun cause we live in the GHETTO, and she felt it would make her safer. Even though it is locked in a safe unloaded, and with the key hidden. But none the less we have a gun. Well she wanted to go use it to make sure she could shoot it. So we went. I go to shoot a 9mm, 45mm, 40mm, and a shot gun. It was so much fun. It was the first time for me. It was a blast I came in second place in the competition we had. So I guess I have a good aim I dont know.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

;) Ahhh, you will always remember your first time! Now I am totally addicted and I love going shooting- I just love to blow things up! Scott's already promised me a gun someday!

Denise said...

um...is it really a good idea to give you a gun?