Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pre-School!!!

Ashlynn gets to start pre school next week for about a month and then she is out for the summer. She will also get to ride the bus. Which I am not sure how she will like that. But we will see. She will start back up at the beginning of august, and the she is in for the school year. She goes to school from 9:40-12:15 tuesday thru Friday. We are excited for her to start getting help and see how she improves. We are doing some other things for her to get started in some other programs. So I will keep everyone posted on those things as they come about. Yesterday was National Awareness for Autism, and they ran specials on CNN all day, and they are continuing some today.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Ashlynn is going to ride the bus - oh my gosh! It will probably be really good for her, but I bet your nervous. I'm so glad she will be able to go and learn new things. Our girls are growing up way too fast!