Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Broken Toe....

So I posted about this wonderful day I had yesterday. Well I forgot to mention that while I was over at my inlaws. I dropped a two liter bottle on my toe. This morning I woke up and it was so swollen and black and blue, and hurt like a mother. So I dropped Ashlynn off for her first day of school, and headed to the urgent care. After being there a while they concluded after an xray that I fractured my toe. So what do you do next I thought to myself. The doctor continues to tell me NOTHING. Ice it, and stay off of it. Right??? Cause thats possible with two kids. Anyway that is the story. Ashlynn's first day at school went fairly well. After I left she stopped throwing a big fit and just did what was asked of her. She seemed to really love it.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome to the clumsy club! Sorry about your toe, I bet it hurts. I'm glad Ashlynn did ok on her first day. Hopefully she'll really like going. Peace out homey.

Stephanie said...

That sucks! It's good that Ashlynn is getting what she needs- I bet it is helpful for you too- I can only imagine how relieved you are to drop her off every day- if only for both of you to have a break! :) It makes picking them up so much better too!

Amanda said...

Okay, so now I feel guilty for making fun of your sausage toe. Well, sort of! Sorry it's broken, but the whole thing was kind of funny.

I'm glad Ashlynn did good with school. We were wondering.