Saturday, January 19, 2008

Good things to eat!!!

So I have been on this diet, and some of my favorite past time treats have really been a big craving. So I thought I would share them. They may seem weird, but unless you try them you cant dis them right????

Mac and Cheese with salsa: This is really very yummy. If you are sick of regular mac and cheese, or even with ketup you should try this it is good.

Rocky Road Ice Cream: Wheeties, and Milk. Yeah it may not sound that good either, but if you like chocolate you will love it. It is on of my favorites.

Italian Bread Pizza: I make it the perfect way. Walmart Italian Bread (very similar to French Bread, but adds a little different taste), Prego Home style Pizza sauce, Freshly grated Tillomook cheese (That may be the Oregon in me, but that is the best cheese out there).

Bagels: This has to be done just right. Any type of bagel, Cream Cheese(Preferably Philadelphia), And again Tillomook Cheese slices. Put in the microwave for 45 seconds, and it is so yummy!!

If I think of some more I will share them. They may not sound good, but you should try them. They are good.

1 comment:

cuthbertsonclan said...

I am so proud of you for dieting! It seems to be a never-ending thing for me. Hopefully you bite it in the butt now! Call me when you get discouraged!
Reb