Saturday, January 19, 2008

Coleton, Coleton, Coleton!!!

Just another real sleepy boy.
This was this morning. He went to bed late last night, and got up early, and as you can see he has some real artistic abilities. He and the markers had a fight this morning.

So here he is copying his sister. They are watching TV. I thought it was cute!!

That is all I really have to say about my little boy. He wants to be just like his sister. Down to the toys he plays with. He loves playing with Barbie dolls. He really loves there hair. But he is a sweet boy. He has come a long way, and is a happier little guy. I was just talking to my mom the other day. that he is still such a baby he is not even 2 yet. I as well as other people think he is allot older, and treat him that way, but he is still a baby.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love the markers. Your kids love markers!