Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tis the season.....

.....To be sick. Agh.... I hate being sick. I got this terrible cold like 2 days ago, and I thought to myself that it will be better by the time saturday comes around, and I will be able to do my last minute shopping. Well I am still at home and Scott is out doing my shopping. Which we all know that can be scary. I think I did way to much yesterday. I had to clean house, and help my sister-in-law. My sister-in-law bless her heart. She is having the big Christmas eve get together at her house, and that is ALOT of people. I think we counted it up and there will be something like 85 people that she has to feed, and clean up after. Not only that but she has my brother and his 6 kids and a K-9 duty dog staying at her house for the holidays. Then last night we all went to there house to visit with my brother and his family from Oregon, and my other brother, and 10 out of his 12 kids came over to visit as well. Oh man. I cant beleive sometimes how BIG my family is. That is not even half of it. I had to help my sister-in-law get two carts full at Costco to be able to feed all these people. She is such a good sport about it.

So yeah I am just glad it was not me.

Happy Holiday!!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Wow! We had Jacob's blessing today and had 11 adults and 5 kids including us and I thought we had a house full - not even close! Your sister in law is brave! I'm sorry you're sick again. You guys are always sick this time of year. You poor things! My mom says that Zicam works really good, but I've never really tried it.