Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am getting old!!!




T
the bride and groom










So a week ago yesterday my neice told everyone she was getting married to a guy that she has been living with for about a year and half. We we all shocked, but comes to find out that he wants to be baptized, but he cant if he is living in fornication. So she had a wedding last night. It was really good considering the amount of time she had to throw it all together. We went to the bachlorett party on tuesday, and we had hot chocolate at my sisters house, and the we went to see Enchanted. Which by the way it an awsome movie. It is such a feel good movie.
These are some pictures from the wedding. I love living around family so that I dont have to miss out on these events. Living in Vegas we probly would have come down for it, but maybe not since it is so close to Christmas and we would be here anyway. Everything went well and I wish her the best in her future.

No comments: