Monday, December 17, 2007

My Christmas!

So I have been telling Scott that I wanted a digital camera for Christmas. The one I have does not take very good pictures, and it's old, and I just don't particularly like the camera. Well Sears has been having a big sale on cameras so I told Scott about it. He told me that we could not afford it this year. So I agreed and told him not to get me anything, cause the only other thing I would want would be cloths, and i don't really want him picking them out. Considering how often I have to tell him that his cloths don't match. So I went online last night to balance my check book, and low and behold he had spent a fortune at sears. So I turned to him and said "Did you buy my camera?" His response was yes, and so he went and got it and gave it to me. So Merry Christmas to me. I love the camera. It is a 7MP and the pictures are GREAT. I will have to take some today, and post them so everyone can enjoy my Christmas with me.

2 comments:

the W* family said...

Wow! That was SO nice of him! I'm super-jealous, I hate my digital camera... of course, the camera that I really want is $850, so I don't think I'm getting it anytime soon. :) Yay for you!

Denise said...

Aw, that is so sweet. I'm so happy for you. It is so fun to get the Christmas present that you really want. Now I will be expecting lots of cute blog pics! I love the pics of you guys on your carriage ride and in the snow - how fun!