Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello from OREGON!

Katie and family, I love that you are using this as a way to keep in touch with the many family members and friends that you have. I just hope you don't mind me making an occaional post. I love spouting off random storries about my kids so watch out. I'll even post pictures of your favorite brother. Yes, I will email you the pics from TimOut ASAP! There are some great pictures. I had a great time with you Katie! I learned so much from all the speakers and the music. I loved having some time to visit with you too! Thanks Scott for watching the kids! I can't wait to come down for Christmas and chat about life! Take care.
Rebecca

1 comment:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

you are so awsome. I can not wait for Christmas, and those pictures. Hello still waiting.