Friday, September 28, 2007

Time out for Women!!!

Last weekend I was able to spend a weekend with my sisters and sister-in-laws. Not all of them though, we only had 8. It was awesome we were able to hear from a number of song artists, and book authors. The event was hosted by Micheal McClain. What an inspirational and motivating event. It was awesome. If you live in a state that they have not come to yet, please go. It was awesome.
We are going again in February up in Vegas and i cant wait. Then the next year we are going to the one in Oregon. I also have the chance to go to the "Forgotten Carols" with Micheal McClain, and i am excited for that. I will post pictures later as they come available. My sister in law was the only one that brought the camera. so we are waiting for that email.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sounds neat. Anything to keep us inspired sounds good to me.