Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shin Gaurds!!!

As we get Coleton all geared up for the soccer season we have gone out and purchased all of his soccer gear. Which include. Cleats, Shin Guards, Soccer socks, Soccer ball, and uniform. Coleton is so excited about playing. I will post pictures when we finally go to practice and start playing. With that being said I have to share a little story.

We got home and Coleton had to try on all his things. He kept on telling Ashlynn that he got new kindergartens..... What in the world is he talking about. So I asked him what kindergartens were, and he points at his shin guards. I said "no buddy those are shine guards". He looks and me and says "oh.... you mean shindegartens?!". I said "no sssssssshhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn gggggggaaaaaauuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrddddddddsssssssss!". Coleton replies "oh okay, Ashlynn look at my shindegartens." Oh well I will just deal with it. So now shin guards in our home are now called shindegartens.

As a side note I am planning on getting pictures of Ashlynn at dance and acro, and Coleton playing soccer. So you can look forward to those posts.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I played soccer growing up and I had some great shindegartens!

Whitney said...

that is too funny, miss ya