Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What makes my kids happy.


Well for Ashlynn it is animals. This kid loves dogs and cats. He auntie just got a new kitten, and Ashlynn just wants to be over there holding it all the time. The Ortiz's made Ashlynn's day when they brought this super adorable really well behaved puppy to the Labor day party yesterday. Ashlynn had that permanent smile on her face the whole time she was holding this super adorable puppy.

Coleton got one of those punching balloons from his grandma Wilkins about a week ago, and he asked me to let all the air out. So I did, and this is now what he does with it and it couldn't make him happier.

Other than that we are back in school, and I am working full time, and living the busy family life we live.

3 comments:

Tiffin said...

Ashlynn looks SO happy! I think you guys need a dog!

Kathy said...

...and she carries a stuffed dog around everywhere she goes.

cuthbertsonclan said...

What's up Katie!? Looks like Ashlyn needs a dog for christmas. Want me to bring you Roxy? Nice try! Can't wait to hang!