Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ice Cream Social at the preschool

Hunter and Ashlynn love this picture

Hunter and Ms. Rebecca

Ashlynn and Ms. Rebecca (notice the apron its the one I made)

Ashlynn's class, somehow I cut out 3 kids. Not sure how

Ashlynn singing songs.

All the kids enjoying their Ice cream

Ashlynn's boyfriend and his mom and little sister

Hunter eating his ice cream

Ashlynn enjoying her ice cream


As we wrap another year of Preschool for Ashlynn. I reflect on how she has been doing, and am really happy with her progress. I do get worried that I only have another year before she goes to school where she is not observed as closely. I have been so lucky that Ashlynn's teacher is so wonderful, and I have been able to build a friendship with her. She is just awesome. Here are some pictures of the social today. We had tons of fun. Ashlynn will have the same teacher next year thank goodness.

No comments: