Monday, February 2, 2009

Going to the park AGAIN




It is just to nice outside to not go to the park. I had to take these pictures cause my kids will never let me put hats on them, And I think they just look so cute.

So I have posted what has been going on the last little while. This is why I have not posted earlier. We have been busy having fun.

I also got a phone call from Ashlynn's teacher at school, and she said that Ashlynn has exceeded all her goals for the year and that we needed to set some new ones. So I went to the school today to go over this with the teacher. She is doing really well, and the teacher informed me that she has a boyfriend at school. The good thing about it is at least he is LDS, and I know his mom. But still scary, and Ashlynn is not afraid to tell you what her boyfriends name is. Oh boy it starts so young. It is kind of cute.

Coleton is growing up so fast and cracks us up all the time. He has a special talent. He can poop on demand. I know like I said SPECIAL talent. The kid always wants a piece of candy. So he poops like 10 times a day on command.

Scott is back in school. His load is a little lighter than it was last semester, but still taking rough classes.

I am working my little behind off, and trying to take care of appointments. IEP's for Ashlynn, and taking care of the kids so Scott can study for school. So I rarely have time to post anything. I do try. I am finishing up a 4 day weekend that was full of things to do. Scott and I got to go on a date thanks to Scott brother Ben who invited all the kids over for a slumber party. So we went to dinner and a movie. It was nice to get out. We never get that chance anymore.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I want that pic of bubs so bad. get a 5x7 for moms grandkid wall. I love the pics!