Thursday, March 20, 2008

WARNING!!!

I have officially started school. My wonderful life as just a stay at home mom has ended until Scott is done with school. Watch out for my grumpyness, unsocial like, moody, irritable, and all the other things that come with school, and being a mom combined.

Okay I actually was just warning everyone that I will not be updating my blog like I usually would. I am extremly busy, and hardly have a moment to talk on the phone, and it has been frusterating, but makes these long day of my husband being in school seem much shorter. My classes started this week, and I have completed at least half of the assignments, and one test. So I guess I am doing good.

Other than that all is well.... I just got back from my wonderful vacation away from my kids. According to Scott they had more fun while I was gone then they do while I am home. I think that is just cause they were probably disapline free for four days. We are just busy trying to cram in our education that I wish I would have done earlier in life. And keeping up with Ashlynn's evaluations, and keeping Coleton from beating up his sister. That kid is a monster.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Those kids had plenty of discipline while you were gone. They had fun because they got to play with me!

the W* family said...

Good luck! Going to school and being a mom and having your husband going to school and working is really hard... I've been there. But, it's SO worth it! And it's so good that you guys are sacrificing now and getting your education done while your kids are little. I'm glad you got a break last week... but you still suck for not visiting us. :) J/K.

Rachel said...

What are you going to school for?

Stephanie said...

Don't you hate that life seems to get even more crazy and complicated with each year instead of easier? I remember thinking when we were going to school that once it was over life would be much more simple, but no- there's just more that you keep adding! Luckily we get our families to keep us grounded- I would definately be lost without them!