Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl XLII

Well the super bowl is over. I did not want to leave the house at all this weekend considering we live 7 miles from the main event. Traffic was crazy, Helicopters over our house all day. They had a no fly zone within 35 miles of the stadium so they had helicopters gaurding. So tomorrow it should be okay to leave the house. Today is the last day of the "NFL experiance" So hopefully everyone will be going home.

Scott got to do Valet out in Scottsdale this weekend where the FBR Open was held. they parked 109,000 cars on Friday, and i did not get a count for saturday. At least he never told me what it was. He did not see anyone famous at least that he recognized. But he loved driving nice cars. He got to drive my dream car. Oh boy am I jealous. So that is the excitement for us this weekend. We were really happy that the Giants won. Scott did not wan the Patriots to win. I got to sit and watch the last half of the game. I keep on getting sick, and it feels like morning sickness, but considering I have the Mirina IUD in that would be really bad if it was morning sickness. We should be getting approved for health insurance here pretty quick so we shall see. Anyway I was sick yesterday.

I started a new thing with nursery yesterday, and I am not sure what to do. Everyone really like the idea of spliting into 4 classes and rotating, but they would like it to be less overwhelming, but I dont know what to change about it. So if you have any ideas let me know. Right now we are split into 4 classes of 5 kids, and we rotate to 4 different rooms. Snack, Sining, lesson, and activity. So please give me ideas of what your wards do. Or how i can make it less overwhelming for the teachers.

So my post is really boring, but that is how things are. Nothing big has been going on. We are just hanging out and waiting for Scott to finish school. I start taking classes to be a Phlebotomist in 2 months. So that will be fun to poke and stick people. Hopefully I will be a good Phlebotomist.

No comments: