Friday, July 30, 2010

Indio Fun 2010

Our Aunt Kathy helped us change up our blog a little so Coleton and I can share our lives with you. We would love to hear from you in our comment section. Please leave us a little note when you have the chance. We can't wait to hear from you!

Coleton and I recently headed over to Indio, CA to visit with family. We played with our cousins, splashed in the pools, and even visited some dinosaurs. Coleton was a little scared, but as you can see it didn't last long.

Here we are with the Tober cousins and Katie, a Rod Cuthbertson cousin.

Coleton and Eyrlin Tober enjoying some relaxation.

Here we are with our mom in the lazy river.


We have enjoyed our summer vacations and are getting ready to start school soon. I will be in Kindergarten and Coleton will be in preschool.

Stay tuned for our first day of school.

Love, Ashlynn

2 comments:

Tiffin said...

Sounds like you had a FUN time!! Those dinosaurs are awesome!

You must be soooo excited for school to start! I can't wait to hear about your first day!

Ford Family said...

Okay, you guys are getting sooo big! I hope that someday I will get to see you again and give you a big squeeze! :o)