Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and whats been going on.



The other day Coleton decided to help grandpa wash his car. I came outside to see that Coleton had gotten his chair from the table inside, and was helping my dad. He is hilarious. Notice that he is wearing Ashlynn's shoes. Don't ask me why. I have no idea.



Then while I was taking a nap and Scott was taking a shower apparently Coleton got some scissors. I swore on my life that I would never BUZZ my sons hair, but I faced the day that I had to. It was a sad day.




We went and saw the temple lights. We had a wonderful Christmas. Everyone thinks I am crazy because Christmas day we opened presents, had a yummy breakfest that my mom made, and then cleaned up. And I mean we really cleaned up. I went through all the kids toys, and got rid of a bunch, and then Scott painted the kids room, and rearranged, and organized the kids room. Now I am much more at ease with the way things are now. That was what we did Christmas day. Christmas eve the family got together at my brothers house, and the kids acted out the nativity, and Ashlynn was the angel, and Coleton was a shephard. Those are just few of the thingst that we did. The picture below of the one wear things are a big mess was when we were cleanning and organizing the kids toys. It looks much better. I will have to post pictures of the kids room when I am all done with it. That wont be until Scott and I get home from Oregon

So as I mentioned Scott and I are going to Oregon for 7 days without the kids. Scott's parents and my parents are watching the kids. This is the first time we are going out of town without the kids. I am so excited, but I am going to miss them so much. We leave a week from today, and come home the following Thursday. I will post more pictures of our trip and the finished product of the kids room. Hope everyone had a happy holidays.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

So as the aunt I have a request. More pics of Ashlynn.

Love the car wash. Can't wait to see the room and the vacation pics.

Have fun!!!

Denise said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas. Have fun in Oregon! Are you driving? Better stop by if you are!

Whitney said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas and I hope your trip is great.