Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashlynn

Birthday Girl


Ashlynn's purse that she got for her birthday. You can get your own to. Go to my link "Signed with Stitches"

Coleton kept on telling us while we were setting up the dollhouse that he was going to break it. Well he didn't break it he just drew on the bed and piano.

Here is the dollhouse. She loves it so much.

And here are the kids with the dollhouse they have to take pictures with everything these days. So we had to add this one on to.

All in all we had a fun day with Ashlynn. I had to work today so we celebrated yesterday. He dad took cupcakes into her classroom today. She loves birthdays.

As far as Halloween pictures go. I did not take a single picture with my camera, but my inlaws did. I am just waiting for someone to email me pictures so I will post them as soon as I get them.

No comments: