Sunday, June 22, 2008

Picture time



















I took the kids to get there pictures done last night. This is the first time I have ever gotten their pictures done together professionally. Coleton as you can tell was being a booger, and Ashlynn did great. She was a real trooper. We were able to get some really good pictures of the kids. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Today I had an awesome day at work. I got to assist a doctor in intabating a patient, I had a morgue call, and I got to assist a doctor in placing a femeral line. It was so much fun. I could be a trama nurse, but I dont think I could be a regular sit down and had out meds all day. Unfortunatly I am not going to do either. I am just going to stick to my phlebotmy. Actually I am really thinking about becoming and EMT so I can be an ER Tech. Oh all the things I would like to do. We will see. What I will end up doing.

5 comments:

Denise said...

I LOVE your new blog design! The pictures are of course so adorable. They turned out really good. I am lazy and still haven't taken Jake in!

Ford Family said...

Oh those kids are cute! Ashlynn is a natural at the picture taking it looks like! I love the ones where they are hugging.

the W* family said...

LOVE the pictures of the kids! They are so adorable, and I love how sweet they are together!

Vanessa said...

Those are some cute kids! Of course I love the one with the surfboard! I miss you!

Mark and Niki said...

I love the ones of them hugging it is sooo cute