Monday, June 15, 2009

Trip to Cali!!!


Looking at Santa Monica Pier from the restaurant we ate at

Another picture of the Pier

Ashlynn riding the Carousal Her FAVORITE

Me and Ashlynn eating at the restaurant. I loved being surrounded by the Ocean. I love the noise of the ocean and all of it atmosphere

Mary, Bryan, Ashlynn and I had to take an unfortunate trip to California for a funeral of a good friend. I was able to get some pictures of our trip. Would have liked to have more, but didn't get them. We are leaving again for California tomorrow. For a stay at a resort I cant wait for the relaxing stay, and most of all to have 6 days off work. Scott will be taking his PCAT exam on Saturday as well. Then life should resume to some normality.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. At least you got to have some fun in California. You have been able to travel a lot this year!

Kathy said...

How fun and sad!