Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pillow Fighting with Dad!!!





Scott and the kids got into a pillow fight, and I think the kids won. They had so much fun doing it. I wanted to have no part in it.

Well things have been busy as usual. I am still working, and getting ready for the fall semester to start. Scott just wrapped up another class, and now he is getting ready for the fall. We went to a D-Backs game tonight, and they lost. As we were in the game they told us that there was a severe thunderstorm warning. And what do you know the game lets out and it is raining, and wet. It was fun to get out and do that. Thanks to Patrick and Kelli. Other than that not much is going on.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Too cute! I'm glad you were able to go do something fun (although baseball is not by idea of fun). I haven't talked to you for awhile. I'm going to get off the computer and call you right now!